Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, MultiPlan is a trusted partner to over 700 healthcare payers in the commercial health, property and casualty, and government markets, and saves these companies more than $14 billion annually. Approximately 50 to 75 million people have access to MultiPlan's PPO provider networks, which comprise 1.4 million healthcare providers nationwide.
As a Facility Contract Analyst, you will be responsible for interpreting network provider (hospital & ancillary) contracts and building these contracted rates in the repricing system. This job is also responsible for the overall repricing effectiveness of assigned network contracts and timeliness of loading.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Perform standard reimbursement/data analysis of low to moderate complexity which will support Network Development contract negotiations for selected provider and contract types. This includes utilizing best practices for rate sheet design that will result in the highest level of repricing efficiency and accuracy.
- Utilize internal applications and tools used by the Facility Reimbursements team for rate sheet development. This includes logical use of pre-set code sets and calculations in our repricing engine to ensure accuracy.
- Perform industry and systems research to troubleshoot and resolve contractual rate issues in support of Network Development, Service Operations and other departments, as requested.
- Maintain, and preferably exceed, contracting production and quality standards consistent with internal goals. Collaborate with external Quality Analysis team to research, troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies found in any rate sheets audited.
- Perform routine or special projects that require a low to moderate degree of complexity.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Facility Contract Analyst, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experiencein an analytical role within the healthcare industry, with an emphasis on financial or reimbursement analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as healthcare administration or business preferred
- Communication (written, verbal, listening), team work, attention to detail, leadership, problem solving, research, troubleshooting, and organization skills
- Ability to use creative thinking to analyze work flow processes and create tools/applications that aid in the accuracy and efficiencies of provider reimbursement.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage large, complex data sets and devise meaningful information and reports from data sets.
- Ability to work cohesively with parties at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage routine types of work with a focus on quality optimization
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office Suites, database software, and advanced reporting techniques
- Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As a Facility Contract Analyst with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 40-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.